- Comic Con: knock knock
- Me: who's there
- Comic Con: not you lol
if i die before my favorite show ends then use an ouija board to keep me updated about what happens next
watching yourself being replaced by people better than you
Rubeus Remus Potter. You were named after the only two people at Hogwarts who seemed to give shit about me, because come on who else would I name you after? A verbally abusive dickbag who was in love with my mum and gave me shit all my life and someone who convinced a bunch of children that they needed to be soldiers? What kind of awful aspirations would that make you end up having? Come on son I’m not an idiot…
anxietatis said: Have you ever realized that Nearly Headless Nick shares a death-day with Lily and James? I just find it interesting because, although I know that Lily and James wouldn't choose to be ghosts, can you imagine ghost James at Hogwarts? Poor McGonagall...
Shite, I never noticed that! Omg, James and Peeves wrecking havoc. James embarrassing Harry when he’s with Cho or Ginny. Then after Sirius dies he joins them and McGonagall hands in her resignation because “I simply cannot, Dumbledore”. Haha, that would make for a great story XD
- Remus: James no
- James: jamES YES
- book one: professor mcgonagall and the you put a WHAT in our WHERE albus
- book two: professor mcgonagall and the we have a WHAT IN OUR WHERE ALBUS
- book three: professor mcgonagall and the ministry is sending us WHAT because of WHO
- book four: professor mcgonagall and the ARE YOU SHITTING ME ALBUS
- book five: professor mcgonagall and the we have WHO telling us to do WHAT
- book six: professor mcgonagall and the albus do something NO NOT THAT
- book seven: professor mcgonagall and the I FINALLY GET TO BLOW SHIT UP THANK YOU WIZARD GOD
steve and bucky being in a meeting with all the avengers at the stark tower and steve is getting progressively more pissed off with them and their shenanigans while bucky just sits at the bar ignoring everything
"bucky come on, help me!"
"no way, don’t drag me into this"
"just give me a hand!"
- me: I'm going to bed early tonight.
- me: is that the sun
The first and the last ones are the only ones with curtains on the sides. That makes it seem like it’s a play, opening its curtains at the beginning and closing them at the end.
I open at the close
OMG !!! It all makes sense, it came full circle